In 2015, a vision dropped in my heart to empower youths even though there were dozens of empowerment schemes owned by individuals, the only problem was that they were not really accessible. In other words, such opportunities weren’t really opened to the average African woman.
This inspiration grew bold as a result of a careful but obvious observation of the reserved attitude of the African woman (the girl child) in the area of education, technology leadership and the likes.
The statistics of the female genders involvement in education and Business initiatives is alarmingly low in Africa. We intend to change this!
PIA is simply a platform that has been created to encourage the African woman initiate business ideas, Build leadership capacity and help change her immediate society for good.
We believe in the future of the African woman, we believe in her strengths as well as her weaknesses and we have pledged to encourage her to achieve her greatest heights in career, education and family building.
Nothing is wrong in being created as a woman, something is wrong in not accepting this identity and everything is right in being a woman that knows her worth, values her family and develops her community.
To exist as an initiative that helps the African woman understand her worth, values her family and develops her community.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- To protect the African woman from any gender related violence
- To provide an effective platform for the total development of the African woman
- To raise and prepare the girl child for Leadership in Africa.
- To raise African women that can build homes and families.
Goals and objectives
- To expose the African woman to her God-given abilities and further help them live in fulfilment
- To help strengthen the confidence of the African woman for effective societal reformation
WHAT WE DO
- WE ORGANISE PURPOSE DRIVEN SEMINARS
- WE PROVIDE A PLATFORM FOR THE AFRICAN WOMAN TO BE DIGITALLY INCLINED
- WE EMBARK ON COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- WE DO EXHIBITIONS
- WE EXPOSE GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR THE AFRICAN WOMAN